Tuesday, November 1, 2011

WoW WheEeeee!

Look what finally came in the mail!
Lynderellas!
Awesome sauce!



I took part in a group order for these.
And I'm just so excited right now!

I've got Connect the Dots on now!
I really hope there will be sun today,
so I can get the pics up for you guys tomorrow!

Then I would like to bring your attention to something I added to this blog.
On the right side,
you may have noticed that I've added 2 features:

The first one will basically let you guys know what posts to expect each month.
The next one will link you up to each latest purge on this blog.
I will also announce the dates of each blog sale here.
So you would need to keep your eyes peeled near the end of each month =)

And just to explain the theme for this month.
You guys may or may not have read that I got a brand new polish cupboard.
But while the stash at home is all organised already,
the "secret" one in the office is still in absolue chaos.

What do I mean by that?
Check out the mess I have at my work station


Yeah.
There are polishes too inside those boxes.





A colleague has also very kindly pointed out that
I might even lose a polish without realising it until its too late.

Yeah.
Amazing thing is,
they all believe that I know what the hell I have there.
They're not disputing that I wouldn't know which ones are there and which ones are not there.
They're saying that given the horde that I own,
it may be some time before I realise that it's gone.

So I need to clear off that mess there on the table.

And that's not all there is to the office stash.


I even bought a drawer to put in the office to keep these
when the home stash started over-flowing.

Yeah. I know.
I'm a freaking addict.

7 comments:

Sylvia said...

Those new polishes looks awesome! Nice to see your polishes together in the drawer. Reminds me that I have to clean up my stash too..!

Pani Skeffington said...

Lynderellas deserve a huge WOW! :o)

Berry T said...

Slyvia,
Organizing can be such fun! And you'll starting finding stuff which you forgot that you love!

Pani Skeffington,
\o/ You got that right babe!

Laura said...

I can't wait to see all the Lynnderellas! Gotta Love Brains is my absolutely favorite!

Berry T said...

LoL! If the sun plays nice later, I'll hv pics of Connect the Dots. And I think it's gorgeous! I'll get to Gotta Love Brains soon too!

chocaddict said...

OMG! Lynderellas?! *faints*

Berry T said...

LoL! Call the ambulance!
Or would polish fumes help? ;)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB