Thursday, November 17, 2011

U31 + Chunky Holo Black + 230

Quick post.
I am exhausted.
Plus the pictures can do all the talking again.

I couldn't bear to remove the previous Flormar U31 mani.
So I grabbed:


Kleancolor Chunky Holo Black.
Added 1 coat


then remembered the awesome Clarins 230,
as well as the many beautiful jelly-glitter sandwich manis that has since appeared on NB and blogs

So another coat of 230 + TC,
and this is what I ended up with:


I think its really really pretty.


All 3 are polishes that are in my Top 20 this year.










Here are the pictures I took in the office under florescent lights.





And these are the in-the-cab pictures:




10 comments:

KarenD said...

I love that you combined low end and high end in this one.

Kayleigh said...

Super gorgeous and colourful sandwich!

Pauline - omgnoodles said...

Wow, very awesome combo! I love it!

Laura said...

Beautiful! I really need to get some of the Kleancolor Chunky Holos, they're gorgeous!

Berry T said...

KarenD,
LoL. Who cares if it's low or high end. As long as they're awesome polishes, they're all good!

Kayleigh, Pauline,
Thank you! I love this combo to bits!

Laura,
You really should! Those chunky holos are awesome! And best part is, they don't cost a bomb!

Kimberly said...

Wow! That's a complex mani but just so awesome. :D

Berry T said...

Thank you Kimberly!

Priscilla said...

Great jelly sandwich! I'm so jealous that you have 230 because it's looks awesome!

Berry T said...

LoL. All I think I can say is, if you ever get the chance, grab it n run!

Sarah M. Henry said...

This is the prettiest thing I've ever seen!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB