Monday, November 14, 2011

Serena Williams Glam Slam! France 2011


Ok. Late to the party.
This one here is Rally Pretty Pink.
This set was meant to coincide with the French Open.


3 coats + 1 coat TC


I think we've seen quite a bit of this colour out this year.


In fact, I will post a comparison tomorrow with SpaRitual Strength.


To be honest,
I'm actually a little tired of seeing this colour around.


One note though:
It was a little overcast the day I took the pictures of Rally Pretty Pink.


The one above is an indoor pic.


The accompanying Red Shatter in this set.


1 coat of Red Shatter over the above Rally Pretty Pink mani.


A jelly shatter!
You can actually see the texture of Rally Pretty Pink underneath the shatter.
How cool is that!


I prefer the shattered combination over Rally Pretty Pink on its own.


Kinda reminds me of brocade actually.



Beware though.
This combination stained my nails,
they're pink like a newborn's ass right now.


Last one is an indoor picture.

2 comments:

Nail Designs xox said...

Beautiful combination!

Berry T said...

It really is. I didn't expect the red shatter to go so well with this :)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB