Sunday, November 20, 2011

OPI Muppets: Wocka Wocka!


I was in the mood for a red mani.
So I kinda figured I'll just grab Wocka Wocka from the OPI Muppets mini set.


2 coats + 1 coat TC


Seriously, I don't find anything exciting about this polish.


Just another deep wine red shimmer polish.
I know Scrangie says this is a subtle duochrome shimmer,
but I couldn't get any of it at all.
Seriously very subtle.


No issues with application,


but may be prone to staining.
Although it was not as bad as OPI Rally Pretty Pink.


Well, personally (after seeing swatches of the entire collex)
I think this is the most boring one in the entire Muppets collection.
You probably will be able to find other similar tones (and maybe prettier too) easily.


Seriously, not a must-have.
Just too bad Wocka Wocka! is in the mini set,
and not another polish like Pepe's Purple Passion or Meep-Meep-Meep.


Last 2 are indoor pictures.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB