Sunday, November 6, 2011

OPI Muppets: Warm & Fozzie


Here's the OPI Muppets Mini set that I got.
Initially I was all excited about this collection,
but after seeing online swatches,
I have to say I'm pretty disappointed in the glitters.
The only ones that called out to me were:
Warm & Fozzie, Designer... de Better! and Excuse Moi!
Made sense (to me) then to get the mini set.


First up then: Warm & Fozzie
After seeing initial swatches,
this was the one that really called out to me.


3 coats + 1 coat TC


Actually Warm & Fozzie was opaque in 2 coats.
However, because of the damn monsoon weather we've been having here in Singapore,
there was absolutely no chance to get sunlight pictures
and I had this on for 5 days!


So the 3rd coat was really to refresh the mani for the photos
Thank goodness this was one mani that I didn't mind having for 5 days.


Please do excuse the cuticles you see here.
I was actually in the midst of a major spring-cleaning session
(which was well into its 3rd day),
when the sun came through.

I just grabbed the camera and ran down for the pictures.
Horrid cuticles and all.
Heh.


Warm & Fozzie is a pretty cool foil polish with duochrome properties.
Erm.... the weird hand angles you see in the pictures
are just me trying to get the colour-changes to show up.


There's gold, copper, pink and at some angles,
some slight tint of olive as well.


And because its foil,
pretty sparkly in the sun as well.


Quite a complex polish this one is.


Last one's the indoor pic.

4 comments:

Laura said...

This kind of color's not for me but it looks extremely gorgeous on you!

Berry T said...

Thank you Laura!

♥beauxs mom said...

It's very pretty this is the only one that i felt I really had to have, I'm still waiting for mine to come in the mail.

Berry T said...

I hope you'll love it too when you get yours!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB