Sunday, November 27, 2011

OPI Muppets: Excuse Moi!


The only glitter in the Muppets collection that I was interested in:
Excuse Moi!

Mine's from the mini set
(in case you didn't already know)


2 coats + 2 coats TC


Another glitter that was TC-hungry.
Even after 2 coats,
it was still feeling gritty and bumpy.


Otherwise, this one is an awesome polish that is befitting of Ms Piggy.
I can just envision the diva strutting down the street in this.


Candy pink base, with silver and pink micro glitter.
Then there's this whole party of bigger multi-coloured glitters.


But it chipped on me in the second day.
Which is absolutely rare for me coming from OPI.


Otherwise, definitely one of the stars in this collection.

2 comments:

NY*NAIL*DIVA said...

wow! this glitter polish looks nice in person! I have to swatch soon

Berry T said...

Heh. It'll wow you when you do swatch! ;)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB