Saturday, November 26, 2011

November Purge is here!

Purge time again! =)

Locals and internationals all welcome.
Any transaction will be done via paypal or POSB bank transfer.
All prices are in USD!

Internationals, I will only send via registered post.
Will send shipping quote after confirmation of order.

Please place your order in the comment section by stating which ones you would be interested in.
Please remember to leave your email so that I am able to get in touch with you.

Open to swap offers as well.
Needs cash and needs to down size the stash as well,
so it doesn't have to be a 1-for-1 swap!

And current polishes I'm interested in are:

1) SpaRitual Earth Matters
(I'm even willing to pay for this one if you're willing to let go!)
2) Butter London Wallis
3) Wet and Wild Ice Baby Collection - It's all in the Cut, Believe Me It's Real, Diamond in the Rough, Cost is No Issue, Back Alley Deals
4) Orly Androgynie
5) Zoya Gaia
6) Essie Size Matters
7) OPI No Bees Please

Polishes available this round are:


Orly Satin Society - $2
Rubi Shoes in Sky - $1
Etude House #43 - $4


BYS Kung Fu Blue - $4
Misa Pour Me Something Tall and Strong - $2 *sold*
P2 Crackling Topcoat in Black Explosion - $2


OPI Rally Pretty Pink - $5 *sold*
The Face Shop GD112 - $1 *sold*
Nubar Cherry Cordial - $7 *sold*


Color Club Who are You Wearing? - $2
Misa Hot Butterscotch - $2 *swapping*
Essie Monkey Business - $4


Milani Key Lime Shine - $2
MAC Immortal Gold (SIB) - $15 *swapped*
Sally Hansen Royal Romance - $2

Ok. That's it for this round folks.
I thought I would have more.
Guess I was wrong.

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hellos,

Have emailed u the polishes that I am interested in :) Do check and let me know :)

Anonymous said...

Hi, would like Misa pour me something tall n strong and nubar cherry cordial. Email me: pooring(at)gmail(dot)com for price in sing $.Thanks!

Berry T said...

emails sent! Thanks babes!

nirfreak03 said...

i might be able to get you any of the sally hansen polishes on your list here. will confirm tomorrow. think i remember seeing it's all in the cut and believe me it's real. i know i didn't see back alley deals though. not sure what is still available, but i am interested in: nubar cherry cordial, mac immortal gold, misa hot butterscotch. let me know what you think!

nirfreak03 @ aol.com

Berry T said...

Email sent babe!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB