Saturday, November 5, 2011

Mani Fail

Ok. I haven't had a mani fail in a while.
Sometimes, if something works for you,
you should just leave it alone right?

Remind me the next time k guys.

So I had no time to change my mani.
The night before,
I still thought it was ok,
CtD was just too gorgeous anyway


But by the time I went into office the next morning,
I was thinking about layering it.
Look into the stash in office
and ended up grabbing this bottle of 2012 Cherimoya Cracked nail polish.

I'm sorry I forgot to note the name of the Cherimoya polish,
and it's currently sitting in the office still.
And since I won't be back till Tuesday,
I won't be able to get you the name till then.
*embarrassed*



Major fail isn't it?

4 comments:

Alexis said...

it's not as bad as you think!! I love the color combo!

xoxox

Berry T said...

LoL! I'm glad at least someone saw something good in this! =)

Lauren said...

I do not mind it at all. ;) I've done sort of similar looks before and while others don't seem to like it, I kind of do!! :D Not a failure - nope.

Berry T said...

LoL! Thanks for the affirmation Lauren!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB