Thursday, November 24, 2011

MAC Posh Paradise: Rain of Flowers


This one's actually a re-promote:
MAC Rain of Flowers.
First made its appearance in the MAC Jin Soon 2010 collection.

I apologise for the poor photos this round.
Took it on a overcast day,
when it finally stopped raining and the sun peeked shyly through.
Ended up with a lot of shadows as well.
Kinda think my bottle shot makes it look more like it should be Ming Blue or Biker Blue


3 coats + 1 coat TC


Needed the third coat because this bottle applied a little patchy.
Kinda makes me wonder if I got a dud bottle


Plus I don't know if it is because I had been wearing blues and purples and other dark colours,
plus the fact that I had this mani on for quite a few days
waiting for the rain to pass and the sun to shine,


but I found that I wasn't wow-ed by this one at all.
And I was expecting to be wow-ed,
since this was one polish that got quite a bit of love in the Nail Polish community


Seriously, I was actually disappointed.
And I couldn't wait to take it off,
especially since I had it on for quite a while.


Oh well.
Maybe I'll let it hang around for a little while first
before re-swatching and deciding if I should still keep this.

5 comments:

Laura said...

It's disappointing that the shimmer doesn't show up on the nail like it does on the bottle. That would look so awesome!

Berry T said...

I agree Laura! But I'm also not sure if that's the result of the lousy weather we've been having over here in Sg. I'm gonna re-do this one when there's sunshine. Hopefully the shimmer will pop :)

send flower to bhopal said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Fingers said...

I have seen several swatches of this lately and think its so pretty! It's going on my wish list!

Berry T said...

I hope you will be able to get your hands on it soon :)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB