Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Funky Marbled French

Quick post.
I got home past midnight yesterday,
so I didn't have time to edit pictures and all.

This nail art here is one that I had on a few days back.


Polishes used are:
Orly Bare Rose,
Essence Break Through,
and OPI mini Mummy Knows Best


Here's the nail art.


Also used some pink sequins to accent the nail art


Several blogs are now posting the "needle marbling" technique.
Reminded me of a nail art fail that I had on quite a while back
using Color Club Who are You Wearing


Sorta inspired me to try again.
Pretty pleased with the results this round.




Last one is indoor pic.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Oh, that's pretty!

Alexis said...

Wow!!! That is so pretty!

xoxox

Berry T said...

Kimberly, Alexis,
Thank you! :)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB