Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Flormar U31

First, I wanna send a shout out to Ruth.
Thank you so much for sending this polish my way!
It's gone straight into my Top 10!

Today's post is picture heavy.
But I think this polish deserves it.
It's seriously just too awesome.

The first day when I took pictures,
it was a cloudy overcase day
and there was no sun.

But it's ok.
Multi-chromes show off different sides when in different lights anyway

So here are the ones I took in the office under florescent lights:



This one was at 2 coats + 1 coat TC

The next 3 pictures were taken inside a taxi




And it gets better.


Finally got the chance to take a picture of the bottle while in the shade
By this time,
there was just that little bit of sunshine.

Check out the multi-chrome.
Too bad the green-gold part didn't translate to the nails.


Next 4 pictures were taken in the shade as well.



I stared at my nails quite a bit the whole time I had this mani on.
The blue-purple-pink was seriously just too gorgeous.


But I really wanted sunlight pictures as well.
So I waited and waited for the rain to stop.


Sunlight pictures finally!
And get ready for awesome gorgeous-ness.


Added another coat + TC to refresh the mani
(since I had to wait a couple of days)











If you guys can get your hands on this or the other Flormar duochromes,
don't pass up the chance.

Beware the brush though.
The brush is kinda like some huge mop,
so those of you with teeny nails may have some trouble.

Plus the length is a little unwieldy as a result of its length.
I had a little trouble with balancing the brush actually.

But for such an awesome polish,
I'm going to over-look that.

Sigh. I'm in LOVE.

3 comments:

Ruth said...

It looks absolutely gorgeous on you Sherry!!!

Berry T said...

Thank you so much Ruth! I am so in love with this polish! I wore it for 4 days straight and I just couldn't stop staring at it!

Francivusk said...

Hi! I think you might be interested in my nail polish giveaway :) http://petitfaon.blogspot.com/2011/11/7-h-nail-polishes-giveaway.html xx

Francesca

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB