Thursday, November 10, 2011

Filler post

The sick + No sun = No NOTD post
But I do have some new bottles to show you.

I was at the pharmacy at Watsons to get some medication,
when I chanced upon these:


Golden Rose #54 and #60
I'm hoping #54 will be able to replace Etude House BL009


Nicole by OPI Canadian Star
and some random no-name polish in the clearnance bin which I had to get because of the packaging.
I wonder if Disney and MAC are aware that their villians are being ripped off.

I have to say though I am surprised to see Canadian Star in Singapore.
I went over to see if we would get the Kardashian collection,
but instead I found Canadian Star.

Ok. Fine.
$17.10.
Seriously, what's an extra 10 cents when I'm already overcharged for the polish.


Then a colleague found this somewhere in her house while doing spring cleaning,
and gave them to me since she never does her nails.


A couple of fake nails by Kiss.
erm.... I don't know what I'm going to do with 2 pieces of fake nails either.
I mean even if this is meant as a complimentary trial set,
can't you at least give 5?


and some rhinestones.

That's it for today.
Going back to sleep off the meds.

6 comments:

Kayleigh said...

Nice haul! Take care and get well soon!!!

Berry T said...

Thanks Kayleigh!

Steph said...

Oooh I have those Disney Villians polishes too! I have one that sort of looks like Zoya Gemma but with gold shimmer instead =)

Berry T said...

LoL! I know which one you're talking about! I debated between the green with gold shimmer and this purple one! Decided I had too many greens and not enough purples in the end!

Priscilla said...

Oooooh! Canadian Star! I didn't see that when I was at Watsons. But NOPI is do expensive here! But I remember seeing the Disney villains polishes. But I didn't see any Golden Rose, how much does one bottle cost?

And if you try the Disney villain polish, please let us know if it's good! Thanks! (:

Berry T said...

If I don't recall wrongly, the Golden Rose retails at $4.90 a bottle.

I left the Disney villian one in office and won't be back there till next week! I'll get to it then k! =)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB