Monday, November 7, 2011

The Faceshop GD112

Ok, today's polish isn't even one that I had planned on featuring this month.
But the weather here has been da gloom.

The last round I waited for 5 days to get shots of Warm & Fozzie.
I didn't want that to happen again yesterday when I saw the grey skies.

So I figured I'll just do the one polish that had me confused
and which I was pretty sure I wasn't going to keep.
I kinda figured that if there was no sun,
it won't be a major loss not getting pictures.


The Faceshop GD112.


2 coats + 1 coat TC


This one had me befuddled
because I have zero idea how this polish came to be in my stash.
I have absolutely no memory of this polish;
don't think it came in a swap,
neither do I think its a GWP
(since I rarely frequent the shop and hardly buy a lot),
and definitely rule out purchase
as this ain't a colour I would get.

It's almost like some polishes in my stash secretly made a baby
and hid the secret till the major move to the new cupboard got it exposed.


Gold-peach foil/chrome-like finish.
But the kind of gold-peach tone that I avoid like the plague.
Always looked like a million bucks on others,
but never on me.


Ah well.
There was a teeny bit of sun.
Enough for some shots after my pole dance practice.
So excuse the dried out hands k
since I used plenty of grip powder.

Now.
Hopefully there will be no more secret babies.

6 comments:

Laura said...

It's nice but not my kind of color either. LOL, it's funny how polishes seem to mysteriously reproduce sometimes!

Berry T said...

I'm keeping an eye on them! Hopefully no more hanky panky! LoL!

Rebecca said...

Hahas, it's a pretty kid!! :)) But it will be really cool if nail polishes can reproduce. Lols!

Berry T said...

Man! Just imagine the possibilities! Like if my Ozotics and Bloom decided to have babies, I think I will encourage all the hanky panky there is!

♥beauxs mom said...

so funny that it came out of nowhere, that's better than some
Disappearing I swear I've lost some like socks in the dryer!

Berry T said...

Have you ever wondered if dryers ate socks for meals? I've always thought they do whenever I hear this happens...

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB