Monday, November 28, 2011

China Glaze Metro: CG in the City


The last collection to be swatched for November:
China Glaze Metro.
This one here is CG in the City


4 coats + 1 coat TC


This is another one that's going into my Top 20.


Glitter duochrome!
Depending on the light and angles,
this alternates between lookly purple, brown or silver.


And seriously sparkly as well!


2 of my favourite finishes rolled into one.
What more could I ask for.


And this is saying it even as I'm feeling a little glittered out.
Even though the foil method makes it easier,
I'm really dreading glitter removal these days.


And its actually taking a toll on my nails.
The nail bed is actually peeling at random spots!
Not good.


Nevertheless, I can't help but enjoy this mani while it lasted.


A unique one.
I don't think there's another dupe for this out there.
Yet.



Last 2 are indoor pictures.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I like the uniqueness of this glitter. Seems like an unexpected shade. Ugh on the peeling nails. >:(

Berry T said...

Yeah. I had to go buff down all those peelies! Ugh. I guess it's time to file down the nails again soon.

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB