Saturday, October 15, 2011

Wet n Wild Wild Shine Nail Color: Night Prowl

Sigh. I keep saying that I want to go on a vacation to the USA.
I think I will just go ga-ga in the drugstores and beauty supplies stores there.
It maddens me that drugstore polishes that are so cheap and easily available in USA,
are none to be found in Singapore.


And one such drugstore brand, Wet n Wild.
This one here is from their Wild Shine series: Night Prowl.
I think in my stash of more than 1000,
I have less than 5 Wet n Wilds.


3 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC


This one reminds me of the purple one from China Glaze's last year's Halloween collection,
Mummy May I


Except this one is a lot less bumpy,
and doesn't eat up TC unlike Mummy May I.
I remember that one was gritty to feel and I hated that.


Pretty but nothing spectacular.
At least, it doesn't "Keep Me!" to me.


And if this goes into the purge as well,
then I think I now have less than 4 Wet n Wilds.

2 comments:

Original_Wacky said...

Feel free to holler in my direction if you need somebody to look for the drugstore polishes for you. I'm always checking different stores locally to get the nice collections etc.

Berry T said...

Thank you dear for the offer!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB