Saturday, October 8, 2011

Ulta For Bitten


Ulta Glam Goth mini set: For Bitten
I had high expectations of this one,
seeing how it sparkly and duochrome-ish it looked in the bottle.
Plus who can forget Tainted Love from the same collection?


2 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC


Maybe the expectations were too high.
Cos I felt a little let-down and disappointed.


Somehow, the duochrome-ish effect in the bottle was not really translated onto the nails.


In the bottle, it looked an awesome copper-pink-green.
However, on the nails,
it was just copper glitter suspended in a black base most of the time.


Once in a while, the pink sparkle will peek through.
But not enough.


And definitely nothing greenish.
*sad*


But it definitely looked cool and halloween-ish on the nails.


And the numerous photos resulted
because I was so taken with how porcelain the polish made my hands look.


Last pic taken while in the taxi.
And this one shows the pink sparkle best.

6 comments:

♥beauxs mom said...

it looks beautiful on you, even though the green doesn't show too much.

Berry T said...

Thank you beauxs mom! I think because I had too high hopes for this one, hence the feelings of being let down.

Sandra said...

It looks fantastic! :)

NY*NAIL*DIVA said...

Wow, love this color, great for Halloween and fall!

Freshie said...

I'm sad to hear it didn't live up to your expectations considering it's sitting in my untrieds :( great color for fall though~

Berry T said...

hmmm.... I'm beginning to think that maybe I should re-think this polish. So many of you seem to think its great!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB