Saturday, October 1, 2011

September Purge

As promised!

Locals and internationals all welcome.
Any transaction done via paypal or POSB bank transfer.
All prices are is USD pls!

I will now only send via registered post.
Will send shipping quote after confirmation of order.

Please leave your comments on which ones you would be interested in.
1st come 1st serve basis.

I'm also looking to swap still though,
so definitely open to swap offers.

And the polishes I'm looking for are:
1) OPI Pamplona Purple
2) OPI Uh Oh Roll Down Your Window
3) OPI Breast Cancer Awareness 2011 Pink Shatter
4) SpaRitual Earth Matters
5) Essence Irreplaceable
6) Butter London Wallis
7) Zoya Yara
8) Zoya Cynthia

So the polishes available are:


Misa Pour Me Something Tall and Strong - $2
Tony Moly PP04 - $5 *sold*
BYS Kung Fu Blue - $4


Ottie Glam Viridian - $2 *sold*
LaRosa Seawead - $2 *sold*
Nature Republic GR602 - $2 *sold*


Sally Hansen Royal Romance - $2
Revlon Not so Blueberry - $5 *swapped*
Etude House WH020 Extreme Jewel - $5 *swapped*


No.7 Milan - $2
Essie Monkey Business - $4
NYC Wing It Wine Creme - $2


Misa Hot Butterscotch - $2
Wet and Wild Rustic - $1 *sold*
Etude House Milky Way Purple Matte Polish - $3


Milani Key Lime Shine - $2
Essie Da Bush - $5
Color Club Who are You Wearing? - $2


Orly Satin Society - $2
Rubi Shoes in Sky - $1
Etude House #43 - $4


Nubar Impulsive Silver - $2 *sold*
Ulta Glam Goth mini in Black Lace - $1 *sold*


Etude House Lemon Cheese Matte Polish - $3 *sold*
Etude House GD011 - $5 *swapped*


Etude House Cocktail Syrup Nail Kit in Sunshine Bronze - $5

Happy Shopping!

9 comments:

berylista said...

Hi I'm interested in the following:
- Nubar Impulsive Silver
- Wet and Wild Rustic
- Ulta Glam Goth in Black Lace.
I'm in Singapore, so do let me know the nett price :)
Mail me at ray_0405@hotmail.com
Thanks :))

Berry T said...

berylista,
Sending you an email now :)
Thank you

Ruth said...

I have a new bottle of Essence Irreplaceable if you are interested ;-) I'm located in Spain.

ruth.gistelinck@hotmail.com

Berry T said...

I'm definitely interested! Sending you an email soon!

myjulien said...

Hello. I'm pretty interested in your BYS and Nature Republic and was wondering if you'd like to swap with me. I don't have any of the polishes that you're specifically looking for but I do have a priti polish and an old China Glaze bottle if you're interested. I have photos here: http://myjulien.livejournal.com/229034.html#cutid1

Tell me if you are and thanks for your time! jeuxdenfants@gmail.com

Berry T said...

myjulien,
I've sent you an email. Thks

Gwen said...

Hi there! I'm pretty interested in the Etude House nail polishes, do you know approximately how much shipping would be to the US? I'm looking at the Milky Way Purple Matte & Sunshine Bronze kit :)
You can email me at cookiefaerie@gmail.com! Thank you c:

Original_Wacky said...

Oh Hi there polish I must haz! I would very much like to purchase these from you.
Tony Moly PP04 - $5
Ottie Glam Viridian - $2
LaRosa Seawead - $2
Nature Republic GR602 - $2
Etude House Lemon Cheese Matte Polish - $3

Feel free to invoice me with Paypal or just email me at original.wacky[at]gmail.com - I'm in the US so shipping there. THank you so so much!

Berry T said...

Emails sent!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB