Thursday, October 13, 2011

OPI mini Spookettes: Mummy Knows Best


From the OPI mini Spookettes set,
Mummy Knows Best


3 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC


As with most white polishes,
this one was a little tricky to apply.
There was streaking and uneven coverage at the second coat,
and a third coat was needed to even it all out.


Decided I might as well swatch this,
because I'm going to use it as a base for several nail art I have in mind.


Even though I always think that the whites in all the OPI Halloween collection
are just Alphine Snow re-named.
The same way I think that the blacks in those are also Black Onyx re-named.


Last pic is an indoor shot.

And seriously, Mummy Knows Best?
The name cracks me up.
And reminds me of this:


4 comments:

NY*NAIL*DIVA said...

lol, love the name!

Berry T said...

Heh. I can't imagine why *grins*

Alexisaurus said...

Hahah yeah it basically is Alpine Snow renamed. But gosh, I love the name!!!!

xoxox

Berry T said...

Heh. You just can't help but laugh at the name right?!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB