Tuesday, October 18, 2011

OMG! ITS FINALLY MINEEEEEEEE!!


Nars Zulu!


My number 1 lemming since I started this polish obsession


Mineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!


*ahem*
Pls excuse the hysterics.


Anyway, this is 3 gorgeous coats + 1 coat of Seche Vite TC


Blackened green jelly that is so glossy, shiny and reflective,
it was a bitch to photograph


I took like a gazillion pictures.
But none could show the awesomeness that is Zulu.


Its no wonder this one caused a stampede when it was re-released.
*drool*


Last one's taken in the taxi.

MINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
*strokes bottle lovingly*

4 comments:

greeneyespinknails said...

Oh I used to have this one when it came out years ago! Glad you were able to get your hands on it :)

Alexisaurus said...

This is one of my favorite colors!! I was so happy when I got it too!!

xoxox

Berry T said...

Greeneyespinknails,
You can't imagine the noise I made when I saw this appearing on a purge! Still didn't dare to believe until I finally had it in my hands!

Berry T said...

Alexisaurus,
Hola! I can totally understand!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB