Saturday, October 29, 2011

October's Purge

Here comes the monthly purge.
Unfortunately this round,
there aren't much additions to the purge box.
(But I do think that there should be more next month!)

Locals and internationals all welcome.
Any transaction will be done via paypal or POSB bank transfer.
All prices are in USD pls!

Internationals, I will only send via registered post.
Will send shipping quote after confirmation of order.

Please place your order in the comment section by stating which ones you would be interested in.
Please remember to leave your email so that I am able to get in touch with you =)

1st come 1st serve basis.

I'm saving for a trip next year,
so I'm cutting down on my polish budget.
Which means,
I'm definitely looking to swap.
So definitely open to swap offers.
I will list down the ones I'm looking for,
but feel free to propose other swap offers k =)

Remember, I need to down-size,
so it doesn't have to be a 1-for-1 swap!

And current polishes I'm interested in are:

1) SpaRitual Earth Matters
(I'm even willing to pay for this one if you're willing to let go!)
2) Nicole by OPI Glitters for Holiday 2011 - All 4 polishes!
(I'm also willing to CP or pay for this set too!)

3) Butter London Wallis
4) Zoya Yara
5) Zoya Cynthia
6) Zoya Neeka
7) Revlon Starry Pink
8) Revlon Blue Mosiac
9) Revlon Royal Cloak
10) L'Oreal Owl's Night
11) Wet and Wild Ice Baby Collection - It's all in the Cut, Believe Me It's Real, Diamond in the Rough, Cost is No Issue, Back Alley Deals

So the polishes available are:


Sally Hansen Royal Romance - $2
No.7 Milan - $2 *sold*
NYC Wing It Wine Creme - $2 *sold*


Orly Satin Society - $2
Rubi Shoes in Sky - $1
Etude House #43 - $4


Milani Key Lime Shine - $2
Essie Da Bush - $5
Color Club Who are You Wearing? - $2


Misa Hot Butterscotch - $2
Essie Monkey Business - $4
Etude House Milky Way Purple Matte Polish - $3 *sold*


Misa Pour Me Something Tall and Strong - $2
BYS Kung Fu Blue - $4


Wet and Wild Night Prowl - $1 *sold*
Ulta For Bitten - $1 *sold*


Etude House Cocktail Syrup Nail Kit in Sunshine Bronze - $5 *sold*


That's it for October.
Happy Shopping!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heys, I'm interested in the following polishes:
- Ulta Bitten
- Wet n Wild Night Prowl
- Milan No. 7
- NYC Wing it Wine Creme

Pls mail me at ray_0405@hotmail.com and I'm local so yeps! :)

Berry T said...

email sent!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB