Tuesday, October 25, 2011

October Hauls

Its been a really good month of nail mail =)
You guys have already seen NARS Zulu and Essie SSN
I'll just show you which other goodies joined the happy family this month.

Note: I'm trying to play around with different ways of taking bottle shots.
Pls excuse the experiment =P


From a lovely swap that came all the way from Spain:
Flormar U31
Essence Holografics Gagalectric
Essence Cut off the Beige
Essence Irreplaceable

Thank you so much Ruth!


From another lovely swap with reader nirfreak:
China Glaze Metro Collection:
Midtown Magic,
and CG in the City

Retail purchase:
Estee Lauder Metallic Sage


Purchase from Ebay:
China Glaze Haunting Collection:
It's Alive,
and Haunting

Orly Meet Me Under the Mistletoe,
and Misa Like It Like That


Bought from a purge:
(the same one where I got NARS Zulu)
NARS Full Metal Jacket,
Illamasqua Velocity,
and Confetti My Favourite Martian


Retail purchase:
MAC Posh Paradise Collection:
Immortal Gold,
and Rain of Flowers

I actually forgot that Rain of Flowers was a repromote,
and that I had already bought a bottle earlier when it was first released.
It's ok.
This one will just end up as a prize in my next giveaway.

Also retail purchase:
RMK Fall/Winter 2011 Dusty Bright Colors in 06 Green (Limited Edition)


Purchase from one of my "suppliers":
Estessimo Tins 214 Constellation
Estessimo Tins 603 Mom's Kilim
PA Q21
and PA A32

I also have the OPI Muppets mini set in the mail.
Hopefully, it will get here soon.

6 comments:

Ruth said...

Enjoy Sherry!! I can't wait to see swatches :-)

Berry T said...

I can't wait to try them myself! Especially that flormar! Thks again Ruth!

Jamie K. said...

FLORMAR! omg what a score!!!!! :D

Berry T said...

It is! Awesome right!

Kayleigh said...

This is an amazing haul! RMK, Flormar, TiNS and the Pa Q21!!! *faints* Can't wait for your swatches!

Berry T said...

Don't faint! LoL! I get those swatches done soon! Promise!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB