Friday, October 14, 2011

My First Tape Mani


Edit: Here's the online blog post that inspired this mani!
DizzyNails

Quick post,
cos I'm dead beat by the time I'm doing this post.

Did my first tape mani using the following polishes:


OPI mini Mummy Knows Best (seen yesterday)


L.A. Girls Glitter Addict Animate (left) and Uninhibited (right)


2 coats of each glitter in this mani.


Actually I saw this mani online somewhere,
and fell in love with it.
I had to re-create this one,
and opted for the tape to achieve those crisp lines.


But I can't (at this moment now) recall where I got this inspiration from.


Pls do share with me if you do know.
And I can then give the proper credit.


Love the L.A. Girls Glitter Addicts.
Very tempted to go back for more



Last 2 are indoor pics

11 comments:

Crystal Valentine-Burhans said...

I like this :)

Berry T said...

Thank you ;)

Carolina said...

Wow!
I love this manicure.

Berry T said...

Thanks! I really need give proper credit to the blogger who did this first!

Anonymous said...

Where do you buy LA Glitters?

Lauren said...

Is it meeeee? :) Looks great, by the way!!

http://www.dizzynails.com/2011/07/fourth-of-tape-i-mean-july-mani.html

Berry T said...

If you're in Singapore, you can get them at seiyu in bugis junction. Hope this helps :)

Berry T said...

Yes yes! Lauren! That's it!! Yours!!! Hahaha! Now I can give you the proper credits!!

Simona said...

This one is sooo nice! Love it!

Priscilla said...

This looks really pretty! I have Uninhibited but I'm really tempted to get other colors! Guardian carries LA Glitters too (:

Berry T said...

Thank you Simona :)

Priscilla,
I forgot about Guardian! Thanks for sharing ;)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB