Saturday, October 22, 2011

MAC Jade Dragon

Here's the other dragon I have:


MAC Jade Dragon


3 coats + 1 coat TC


TC this round is a mixed one.
I combined my bottles of Poshe, OPI Rapidry and Seche Vite that were getting goopy and added tons of Restore.


Gorgeous dark emerald green with that teal shimmer/sparkle.


This one was kind of meh when I put it on,
but wow-ed me in the sun.


I took quite a long time taking pictures,
because I was too busy admiring the teal flash


Caution though if you still haven't tried this one yet.
It stains upon removal.
Like serious staining.
I had Martian nails for like a couple of days!


Last pic was shot inside a taxi.

2 comments:

greeneyespinknails said...

Gorgeous shade although I am not a fan of MAC polishes. This type of color often stains...must be the malachite pigment. Try dunking your nails in lemon halves for 5-10 minutes; that trick usually helps.

Berry T said...

Thanks for the tip!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB