Sunday, October 16, 2011

Kleancolor Chunky Holo Fuschia over China Glaze Broken Hearted over Wet n Wild Night Prowl

I had no time to do a new mani,


So I picked up Broken Hearted to crackle over the previous Night Prowl mani,


but then the glitter in Night Prowl seemed lost after the crackle.
Plus, I wanted to test out my new SpaRitual remover.
So, I picked up Kleancolor Chunky Holo Fuschia,


and added a coat.
Topped it all off with Seche Vite TC.


Should have added another coat of the Kleancolor though.
I kinda thought that the glitter wasn't enough.


But I was so scared about the possible removal pain
hence I skipped the second coat.


Sigh.
Should have just gone ahead.
Remover managed to pass this test.
I'll post about that one day.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB