Monday, October 24, 2011

Its been a GREAT month for lemmings!

Guess what I found!
In a little nail shop that I chanced upon,
after completing a training course on Wednesday.


Essie Starry Starry Night!

And I managed to talk the salon person into selling it to me,
even though she was puzzled as to why I wanted a half used bottle.
And at SGD$8 only!


3 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite


I'm not going to say anything about this polish.
I'll just let the pictures do the talking.






This has just been a great month for lemmings fulfilled.
Dreams do come true.
*sigh*

6 comments:

necessary★nails said...

OMG you're so lucky! :) Totally jealous haha!

chocaddict said...

OMG scooooooooore! and big time too :)
this has got to be the lemming to kill them all, no?
great pics honey ;)

Pretty and Polished Lady said...

Wow what a lucky find!!

Berry T said...

LoL! It really is an epic score! I'm still amazed myself! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that bottle!

Priscilla said...

OMG that's so cool! Total epic find! What a beautiful polish!

Berry T said...

Yep! Now I can totally understand why people went nuts over it =)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB