Friday, October 28, 2011

Color Club Sexy Siren over Essie Starry Starry Night

Ok, the weather hasn't been the best over here in Singapore recently.
So I haven't been able to get as much pictures as I would have liked.
Today's post is one that I had intended to archive for later,
but is now dragging out because I'm still waiting for the sun.


Layered Color Club Sexy Siren over the earlier Essie Starry Starry Night mani


1 coat of Sexy Siren over 4 coats of Essie SSN + TC


I find this combo really stunning and awesome.
Took tons of photos
So I will just let them do the work here










Last 5 pictures are indoor ones.





I had originally thought of purging CC Sexy Siren.
No way I'm doing that now =)

2 comments:

Gwenn said...

This is absolutely gorgeous !

Berry T said...

It is! ITA!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB