Friday, October 21, 2011

China Glaze Flying Dragon (neon)

This is one polish that had me confused for a little while.
Until NB helped to clear it up.


China Glaze Flying Dragon (neon).
LoL. I followed the (neon) on the label of the bottle.


3 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC


Version 1.
And that's because apparently there are 2 versions of this polish.
And the very reason for my confusion.


Because I didn't know there were 2 versions.
Until I put this one on and thought,
"Hell. Why does this pull so red on me?
I want the purple one I saw online!
This isn't right. It's too red!"


So I googled for images and realised that there are 2 versions of swatches.
Asked NB and got the confirmation on 2 versions.


But then I happened to chance on an old picture I took of the bottle when it newly arrived on my doorstep.


There! See!
I'm pretty dang sure it was purple when it got here.
Otherwise I would have picked up the bit about 2 versions right away.


So the only conclusion I can draw,
is that the pigments have probably de-generated a little in the bottle.


Ok, there is that.
But it is still a pretty colour.


I was still quite upset over this whole "2 versions" thing
when I did the mani at night.
Heh. This wasn't as impressive at night under low lights really.


But Bam!
Get it out in sunlight and its "Oh la la! Hello gorgeous!"


Last 2 are indoor pics.

Right. Lovely.
But damn it.
I still want the purple version.
And I want it even MORE now.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi are using Wordpress for your blog platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and create my own.
Do you need any html coding expertise to make your own blog?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Here is my website - capri sun coupons december 2013

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB