Thursday, October 6, 2011

Chanel Blue Rebel


Les Jeans de Chanel: Blue Rebel


2 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC


Ok. I am glad I didn't talk myself out of getting these Chanels.
I love the look of Blue Rebel on me!


Blue Rebel is the darkest one in the Chanel trio.
Deep blue with grey undertones.
Pretty saturated actually,
and at 2 coats dried super glossy.


I'm pretty sure this one can be duped,
but unfortunately a quick glance into my own blue stash,
I couldn't spot any from those I own.


While I have a pretty decent sized stash,
I kinda realise I buy a lot of sky blues and smurf blues and sparkly blues.
For some reason that eludes me,
I don't even own a handful of deep dark blues.
The closest I can see from my quick glance through was Color Club Gossip Column,
and that is nowhere close to a dupe.


But since I love the look of Blue Rebel
(and Gossip Column on the toes),
you can be sure that I'm going to correct that soon.


My only grouse: Chanels chip off damn easy on me.
Peridot *another swoon* is the only exception thus far.
All the other Chanels I have tried all chip within 24 hours.
Blue Rebel was no exception.
Boo.

But I read that Nubar is coming up with one such trio of its own.
Eagerly anticipating that one now!

5 comments:

Nail Designs xox said...

That blue looks amazing on you!

Berry T said...

I think so too! *grins*

Laura said...

So beautiful! I adore this color. These Jeans de Chanel are so tempting but I cannot justify the price! I'm going to have to search for a dupe or try to franken one for myself.

Priscilla said...

This looks blue-tiful! I can't wait for the Nubar trio to see how it compares!

Berry T said...

Laura,
why don't you wait for the nubars? I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they will be dupes cos nubars tend to wear a hell lot better on me than these Chanels

Priscilla,
I can't wait too! I'm hoping they will be out like NoW!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB