Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Chanel Blue Boy


The second one in the Les Jeans de Chanel collection:
Blue Boy


2 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC


Dusty blue creme with that tinge of grey undertones,
but not as deepened as Blue Rebel.


I was really tired and in a hurry to get this mani done though.
This was done in under 5 mins and then I hopped straight into bed.
So I'm not sure if the drag spots are a result of the hurrying,
or the formula of the polish.


Because at the first coat,
I thought this might be an interesting jelly.
But the second coat confirmed that it was a super glossy creme.
Second coat started becoming a bit thick though.


I have to say though,
this one really reminds me of blue denim.



All right,
so 2 outta the 3 Chanels done.
All I have left is the lightest blue of the trio.
Soon.

6 comments:

Laura said...

Aghhh this is so pretty. I love these all so much! For some reason this one looks really unique to me although I'm sure it has plenty of dupes. It's just the Chanel logo talking...

Berry T said...

LoL! I'm pretty sure there will be dupes too! Just too lazy now to go searching through the stash to find them!

NY*NAIL*DIVA said...

cool color, can't buy it just yet!

Alexisaurus said...

This is a pretty color. I wish they were a bit cheaper though. I heard the formulas on these were a bit difficult to work with. Thanks for sharing!

xoxox

emmajoy said...

Mine needed three coats to be opaque, but it wore much better than the usual Chanel polishes (Khaki Vert, I'm talking to you) and is my favourite of the three :)

Berry T said...

MY*NAIL*DIVA,
Awwww.... Why not?

Alexisaurus,
I'm with you on the price. And as you pointed out, quality isn't the greatest and yet so ex! It's really just the Chanel branding at work. But you have to admit, some of their colours are really pretty

Emmajoy! How have you been!
I'm glad this one did ok for you :) I still haven't gotten down to the last Chanel blue but thus far I actually prefer blue rebel. Somehow blue boy reminds me of something I have. I really need to go digging into the stash.

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB