Friday, October 7, 2011

Boots No.7 Stay Perfect Nail Polish in Milan


No.7 Stay Perfect Nail Polish in Milan.


2 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC


This is the first time I'm trying out a polish from this brand.
Not bad at all.
No issues with brush and application.


And if you're into pink and foils,
you should try get your hands on this.
Rose pink foil that was super sparkly and quite pretty really.


Well, if you're into pink and foil.


A lot of my friends liked this colour on me.
But I have never been one for rose pinks and foils.
Give me purple or blue or black foil anytime of the day.
Just not rose pinks.


So its gone into the purge.
But I'm definitely willing to try others from this brand if they come my way =)


Last one's an indoor pic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB