Sunday, September 25, 2011

Triangulated

I have been so taxed with work and personal stuff that I haven't been able to get down to nail art as much as I like.
Sometimes, even when I have the time and opportunity to do so,
I'm so exhausted,
I tend to just slap on a simple mani,
and be done with it.


So when I had some time the last weekend,
I told myself to just do something simple.
I grabbed 3 bottles of Zoya, namely:
Dove, Yummy and Moxie (left to right)
and just started painting.


Added some flat-faced silver holo ball sequins for added pizzazz
and this was what I ended up with.


I apologise for the tip wear and dropped sequins and crappy cuticles.
I finally went back to my pole dancing after more than a year's haitus,
and my hands were protesting quite a bit about it =P


This nail art is simple and easy to do really,
but it sure grabbed quite a bit of love and attention from the people around me.

And it also brought about the lament from my colleagues that they missed my nail art.
awww...

8 comments:

Nail Designs xox said...

Beautiful!!!

Berry T said...

thank you dearie =)

Alexisaurus said...

Ahhh! What an amazing manicure! I love it!

xoxox

Berry T said...

Thank you! This one is really simple. You should give it a try!

Kayleigh said...

This is such a nice mani! Hope you will have more time for more amazing nail art ^^

Berry T said...

I hope so too Kayleigh! =)

thenailaholic said...

I LOVE the sequins you added!

Berry T said...

Thank you :)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB