Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Tony Moly PP04

Hey guys,
Sorry for the short break.
Its been an extremely busy 2 weeks.
I barely had enough time to sleep, let alone blog.

I'm hopeful though that stuff will ease up a little,
and I can get back to regular blogging.
I have loads that I wanna share,
especially since I got my first invite to a blogger event!
But more about that in another upcoming post soon.
Promise!

Oh and by the way,
royalmilktea? If you read this,
could you leave me your email address?
I'll like to get in touch with you about something =)


So while I'm preparing for that special post,
today I have for you another polish which I am again in 2 minds whether to ditch.
From Tony Moly (a Korean brand),
this one is numbered PP04


3 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC


Sky blue base with a pretty silver sheen across


This would be the colour I would pick for the phrase "every cloud has a silver lining"
Well, that phrase popped into mind when I was painting this one =)


And this was also echoed by another colleague.
Another colleague mentioned that it reminded her of happy clouds and skies
Can't be that much of a coincidence right?


Yet, I keep wondering if I have too many sky blues in my collex,
and if this should be yet another that I shouldn't be throwing out...


Again.
Any suggestions guys?
Keep or purge?

4 comments:

Alexisaurus said...

It's definitely a keep. I love love love colors like this. It look great on you!

xoxox

royalmilktea said...

Hi Miss Berry! Oh I replied in your Blog Sale post a bit ago and realized I should leave my email XD It is vg_saki04@hotmail.com

I've been seeing some of the Tony Moly Space colors, they're so glittery! This one is a very striking blue, looks very pretty on your skin tone.

Berry T said...

Thank you Alexisaurus =)

royalmilktea,
I'm sending you an email right after this! I haven't gone down to any of the Tony Moly stores yet. Hoping to catch sight of those Space glitters actually!

Anonymous said...

I would say it's a keeper, but if you still decide to throw it out then why not hand it over? ;)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB