Tuesday, September 27, 2011

SpaRitual Strength

Today I have for you another SpaRitual polish from their 2011 In Pink Breast Cancer Awareness collection.
But let's first take a look at the promo pictures of that collection.


SpaRitual In Pink 2011


I really like this bottles shot.
Collection comprises of: Clarity, Knowledge and Strength


Clarity


Knowledge


Strength


So here's my SpaRitual Strength mani.
3 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC

There were still some bald patches at the 2nd coat,
but everything evened out by the 3rd.


My apologies.
I forgot to bring out my mini bottle of Strength,
so there aren't any bottle pics for this one.


Of the 3 polishes in this collection,
Strength was the first one to catch my eye.


Strength is a plum-pink base with gold foil.
Think Zoya Faye or OPI Rally Pretty Pink,
and you should get the idea.


I've got OPI Rally Pretty Pink,
so I will probably end up doing a comparison post in the near future.
I would really like to see how these 2 compare.


Unfortunately this one pulls out the lobster hands in me.
As much as I wanted to love this gorgeous colour,
its just not for me.
*sigh*


Anyway, just a reminder for my readers:
For those of you interested in purchasing SpaRitual products,
SpaRitual has very kindly offered a special 10% discount off ALL products!
Valid till end of October 2011,
simply send your order via email to sparitual@goldiangroup.com and quote "Sparitual_happyberrynaiad" in the subject header.
Instructions re payment and shipping/collection will be conveyed to you via email as well.

Also, there's an ongoing facebook promotion where the first 250 fans who like the facebook page will stand a chance to win SpaRitual travel size products, mini nail lacquers and vouchers!
So go like their FB page here!
Good luck!

4 comments:

thenailaholic said...

Clarity and Knowledge look really nice <3

Kayleigh said...

When I looked at the 'drops-pictures', I hoped that you would swatch the last one (didn't noticed the title of your post)...dream came true! Beautiful colour and I hope you will like it eventually. Maybe some nail art magic will strengthen your love =]

Alexisaurus said...

Oh oh oh. These are gorgeous!!! I have yet to try them though.

xoxox

Berry T said...

the nailaholic,
I'll be posting Clarity and Knowledge in Oct! Watch out for it =)

Kayleigh,
heh! Nail art Magic! I hope for that too!

Alexisaurus,
If you're local, you can take advantage of the SpaRitual promo! Go for it!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB