Monday, September 19, 2011

SpaRitual Sacred Ground

All right.
I managed to find some decent pictures of the lacquers.
They're much better than those colour charts in yesterday's post.


The SpaRitual Wilde Collection.


Howl


Instinct


Rhythm of Life


Running With Wolves
(I love the name of this one)


Sacred Ground


Spirit Child


So as promised,
today I have for you my earlier mani of Sacred Ground


3 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC


This gorgeous baby immediately shot itself into my Top 20.


Its described by SpaRitual as a "Multi-Faceted Grey Glitter",
which just doesn't do this baby justice in reality.


Multi-faceted is right though.
Sacred Ground is pewter based,
with gold, blue and purple glitter.


Seriously, this is one SpaRitual that you should not miss.
It's just plain gorgeous.
Did I tell you that I've already worn it twice?
I love it that much!


Though I have a new colleague,
who is new to my nail polish addiction.
And he went "ewwww" when I listed this one as my favourite when I showed them my 10 different coloured nails at the conference.
lol.


And heh.
I decided that all my indoor pictures of Sacred Ground look so good,
I'm going to post 4 of them.




Disclaimer:
I bought the product, they were not sponsored.
The comments here aren't bought =)

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Howl and Sacred Ground are my favs here. Yummy on your nail swathces!!!

Berry T said...

Sacred Ground is a must have in my opinion! Howl was nice too, but I feel its probably more easily duped.

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB