Friday, September 30, 2011

Podz

Today's post was supposed to be nail art based on the game Angry Birds.
Well, at least that was the nail art I had promised my colleagues for a work event last Saturday.
Until I got that ticket to go see the F1 practice.
So we compromised and I ended up with nails that reflected our event's theme colours.

Polishes used were:


Orly Green Apple


OPI Osaka-to-Me Orange
(and I totally don't get this name at all)


3 coats each for both the colours + 1 coat Seche Vite TC
And my friend promptly lent me the thumbdrive for the photo shoot.
She wanted to make sure that my readers could understand why those colours were chosen.


heh.
I didn't tell any of my colleagues,
but I was kinda reminded of citrus fruits whenever I looked at my nails


and this reminded me of a particular nail art idea that I had in mind before.
I'll have to find the time to get down to it one day.




and heh.
As for the Angry Birds nail art?
I'll see what I can do about it.
That one will take time.
Loads of it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB