Thursday, September 15, 2011

Nicole by OPI I've got Bieber Fever

I haven't been able to get down to editing my newer pictures,
so this one is dragged out from the archives.


Nicole by OPI: I've Got Bieber Fever
*actually, no. I don't*


Another bottle shot,
angled differently in the hopes to show the shimmer


Added OPI Sugarplum Yum (the Japan release version) for accent nail


And here it is.
I believe this is 2 coats of I've Got Bieber Fever.
It's been a while and I lost the note I took on this one.


But I do remember being disappointed,
cos I couldn't get much of the shimmer to show up on the nail.


This one is actually the first Nicole I tried,
and not likely I will be stocking them up either.

Nicole retails at a ridiculously expensive price in Singapore.
Its $17 bucks at some Watsons outlets.
And what makes it worse is that the selection is PATHETIC.


Ridiculous prices, awful bottles and dupish colours
(what do you expect since its by OPI)
And you wonder why I'm not a fan.
*snorts*


Last one is an indoor shot.

3 comments:

Priscilla said...

I totally agree about the ridiculous pricing! I was happy to see NOPIs, then I saw the price and knew I'm never going to buy them from Watson.

royalmilktea said...

Oh wow that is so overpriced! They are around 8 USD here, only slightly less than OPIs themselves. And I'll have to agree-- most are not incredibly unique, but I do like a couple from the 4 fall colors that came out. The worst is the bottle shape though, ugh!

Berry T said...

Priscilla,
I'm so glad I'm not the only one who feels this way!

royalmilktea,
You have no idea how overpriced some polishes retail here in Sg. OPI are at least $23 at retail, NOPI is $17, and Sephora just brought in China Glaze but at freaking $18! Seriously, its crazy here! And the companies keep touting the line that the nail polish market is not as great. Of course it ain't great! Not at those ridiculous prices!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB