Saturday, September 17, 2011

Etude House GD011

Bah. I know I promised to post the blogger event.
But I never realised how time-consuming that can be!
I don't want to do a slip-shod job,
and sieving through the pictures is making my eyes crossed.

And gah! I have another invite to cover this afternoon!
So while I'm halfway through those pictures,
I'm going to do a quick post about another polish first


Etude House GD011


3 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite


This one here is a bronze-toned gold with tiny holographic glitter scattered throughout


Very pretty in the sun.
Feels like the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.


Amazingly though,
I'm considering if I should purge this one.
In two minds about it.


Heh. It feels like I should change this month's theme to
"Help me decide if I should keep or purge"


My stash is over-flowing
so maybe that's contributing to the urge to get rid of everything


This one's taken when the skies got overcast


Lastly, the in-the-cab shot

2 comments:

thenailaholic said...

*raises hand* ME ME! I want it!
It's so pretty. It makes me sad that you have so much that you would let something this gorgeous slip away!

Berry T said...

heh. I'll save it aside for you then if you're really keen in it. I've already decided that it's gonna go into the purge =)
Too many polishes, too little nails. LOL.

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB