Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Essie Da Bush


Essie Da Bush.
I've also got this one compared to OPI Stranger Tides,
but I've decided to split the posts and blog about the comparison tomorrow instead.


3 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC


I have quite a lot of colleagues who really liked this colour.
And interestingly, some of them even thought it was work-appropriate.


I guess the muted colour was both chic
and yet simultaneously not too attention grabbing.



Last 2 pictures were taken in yet another moving car.


Love.
But I have to ditch either this one or the OPI.

3 comments:

Alexisaurus said...

Oooh what a gorgeous color!! I can't wait to see how it compares!

xoxox

greeneyespinknails said...

Da Bush is lovely but I'd keep Stranger Tides. Love that polish!

Berry T said...

Alexisaurus,
The comparison post is up! Let me know what you think k :)

greeneyespinknails,
Heh. I prefer the Essie but am loathe to break up my pirates collex!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB