Thursday, September 22, 2011

Essie Da Bush vs OPI Stranger Tides


As promised yesterday,
today's post is a comparison between Essie Da Bush and OPI Stranger Tides


Just to re-cap,
yesterday's Essie Da Bush mani


Previous OPI Stranger Tides mani


And the comparison between both.
Pinky and Middle are Essie Da Bush.
Ring and Index are OPI Stranger Tides.


All are 3 coats each + 1 coat Seche Vite TC


As you can see,
the difference is really minute.
OPI is just a tad darker than the Essie.
Just that slight bit.


Otherwise, most people really won't be able to tell the difference.
And especially not from afar.


My only problem right now is this:
I prefer the look of Essie on me,
but I'm reluctant to break up my Pirates collection.

Damn. Decisions. Decisions. Decisions.

2 comments:

thenailaholic said...

I don't have either of these. They are a little too weird for me lol

Berry T said...

Heh. It just takes one to try ;) I used to be weirded out by such colours too, and only stuck to reds and pinks. Purple was considered radical then! Now I absolutely adore such colours!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB