Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Urban Decay Cult


Old school Urban Decay Cult.
I was very fortunate to be gifted with this bottle in a swap
Its a little hard to find,
although I have seen it pop up on ebay a couple of times


3 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC


In the pics, it comes across as being more blue.
IRL, it pulls green most of the time though on me skintone.
I suspect its cos of the gold flecks


heh. This one's a top 20 contender,
but I think its going to be kicked out soon.
Particularly if the official top 20 is still a while to go.


I love the old school urban decay bottles though.
Hate the new teeny weeny ones urban decay now comes out with.
WTH.
Hey guys over at UD:
Its pointless to come up with tons of colours if they're all going to be itsy bitsy yah.



By the way,
am I the only one around who finds it hard to narrow down a top 20 list?
There are times when I can't decide whether to keep or remove a certain polish from there.
Its so much easier to manage a top 46 list.
lol

2 comments:

NY*NAIL*DIVA said...

Very interesting color! gold green?, green blue? Love it!

Berry T said...

Pulls more green gold on me but you're right that it's an interesting one ;)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB