Saturday, August 27, 2011

Revlon Sublime Strawberry


New to Singapore but already out eons ago elsewhere.
Revlon's Fruitful Temptations Collex: Sublime Strawberry
Its scented when dry.


3 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC


I first saw this on NB,
and lusted after it.
So you can imagine how happy I was when it appeared in Singapore.


This one has a sweet strawberry scent when dry.
Reminded me of some of the scented erasers I used to buy when I was a little kid in school.
Nothing too cloying,
so that's good since I don't always react well to scents.


What I do like is the silver mirco glitter in this one.
Sparkles real pretty when in the sun


Was a Top 20
but has since dropped outta the running.

2 comments:

Laura said...

I've been thinking about getting this one for a while. It's pretty, and I love strawberries!

Berry T said...

You should! It's pretty enough =)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB