Sunday, August 28, 2011

OPI I Lily Love You


From one of the recent Nice Stems release:
OPI I Lily Love You


1 coat of I Lily Love You over the previous Revlon Sublime Strawberry mani


Before I even got hold of this polish,
I knew it would definitely be a Top 20 contender.


Sheer pink base (lost over the Sublime Strawberry base)
with awesome chunky glitter.


Though I don't think glitter is the right word here actually.
Its got huge opalescent flakes mixed in with smaller multi-shaped glitters.
Really awesome.


2 peeves though:
1) Its harder to make some of the bigger flake pieces lie flat on the nails.
A couple of them insist on popping off.
2) This one is a lot harder than the normal glitter polishes to remove.
Yeah. Even with the foil method.

4 comments:

Alexisaurus said...

I really really love this color!! I love wearing it alone!

Xoxo

Berry T said...

I can imagine it being awesome on its own. But Oh! The removal! I fear!

Jill said...

I'm wearing it over OPI A Rose at Dawn Broke by Noon and it's AMAZING!

Melanie said...

This is such a cute color! Too bad the removing is so hard...

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB