Monday, August 22, 2011

Lippmann Happy Birthday

One top 20 contender,
which I purposely saved for my birthday


What else would have been more apt than Lippmann Happy Birthday?


1 coat Happy Birthday over 3 coats of Lippmann Devil in a Blue Dress
+ 1 coat Seche Vite TC


Also known as "clown barf" on NB
You can understand why.


Such a happy looking carnival.
I do happen to have its supposed NYX dupe,
so I may do a comparison one day


But I'm more keen to try it over a pink jelly ala the new Lippmann version Candy Shop.
Was thinking OPI Sugar Cookie Pink might be a good candidate for that.
You guys agree?


Otherwise, clown barf makes me happy.
lol.

6 comments:

Laura said...

It looks so smooth and shiny. So pretty. I've never really lemmed this one though, probably because of all the cheaper dupes. And I would love to see you recreate Candy Shop!

greeneyespinknails said...

I just did a similar mani with a blue base (OPI's No room for the blues) and the Essence dupe for the Lippmann glitter polish. Check the picture out!

Trixie of Nailfiled said...

It really does look like party on the nails. Looks great on you!

ChaosButterfly said...

First of all, I hope your birthday was fabulous!
And secondly, this looks so pretty! Normally when I see this, it's all...chunky and clumped up looking, but you spread it out just perfectly. Gorgeous!

NY*NAIL*DIVA said...

clown barf rocks, I can see it over white too! NICE!

Berry T said...

Laura,
I'll be doing my version of candy shop soon!

Trixie of Nailfiled,
Thank you ;)

ChaosButterfly,
My birthday was fab! I went on a short weekend getaway and for the first time in my life, played with fire crackers! They're banned in Singapore. Literally had a blast!

My Nail Diva,
I can totally see that combo too!!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB