Monday, August 1, 2011

Chanel Peridot

NB is having a Top 20 theme for this week.
Since its my birthday month as well,
I thought it would be great to have a "Top 20 contenders" theme for August.
I mean, what better way to celebrate than to have awesome nails for the entire month?! =P


And I thought it cool to kick this off with an awesome polish,
that's named for my birthstone as well!
Chanel Peridot.


1 coat over the previous Elianto Glittery Nickel mani
+ 1 coat Poshe TC


OK.
I know I've ranted plenty about Chanel polishes.
I take back all of my words for this one.


Awesome 1 coat that finally DID NOT CHIP!
Not for 3 days!


This one attracted a hell lot of attention too!
Almost everyone loved the gold-green-teal!


For once, a Chanel that I think is worth every penny I forked out



I added DS Shimmer to this one too.
*sigh*
I'll show you guys the pics tomorrow.
*continues staring at nails*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB