Wednesday, August 31, 2011

August Purge right here!

As promised,
August's Purge =)

I'm looking more to swap this round actually.
So I will instead list down the polishes that I'm wanting.
Should be easy cos these are recent polish releases =)

1) China Glaze CG in the City
2) China Glaze Midtown Magic
3) OPI Uh Oh, Roll Down the Window
4) Orly Stone Cold
5) Orly Sweet Peacock
6) Color Club Nouveau Vintage
7) Color Club Artsy Crafty
8) Zoya Neeka
9) Zoya Yara
10) The newer Essence polishes! I've been lusting after those like hell!

Of cos, I'm still open to other swaps offers.
Just don't get offended if I reject the swap though k

If instead, you still wanna purchase instead,
let me know.
I'll give you a reasonable quote.
I'm ok with that too.

Locals and internationals all welcome.
Any transaction done via paypal or POSB bank transfer.
I will now only send via registered post.

Please leave your comments on which ones you would be interested in.
1st come 1st serve basis.

So here's what's available:


Misa hot Butterscotch,
OPI Twinkling Lights (Japan exclusive)
NYC Wing It Wine Creme
Color Club Who are You Wearing?
Essie Monkey Business


Orly Satin Society,
Etude House #43,
Etude House Lemon Cheese Matte Polish


Etude House Milky Way Purple Matte Polish,
Wet and Wild Rustic,
Holika Holika #18 Star Khaki (bought a BN one just for swapping!)


Elianto Racing Green (another BN bottle just for swapping),
LaRosa Seawead,
Milani Key Lime Shine,
American Apparel MacArthur Park


Misa Pour Me Something Tall and Strong,
Ottie Glam Viridian,
Sally Hansen Royal Romance


Etude House Cocktail Syrup Nail Kit in Sunshine Bronze.

5 comments:

royalmilktea said...

Ohh I have so been lusting after that Elianto color, Racing Green! My local Sally Beauty just got the China Glaze Metro & Orly Mineral FX. Can you tell me about how much that would be for just that one & maybe shipping? I've never done a swap or international buy; I love in Colorado, in the States. Thank you so much Miss Berry! I agree those new Essence duochromes look pretty awesome. :)

nirfreak03 said...

i have a bottle of both cg- cg in the city and midtown magic. would be interesting in swapping for opi twinkling lights and/or elianto racing green (if still available) let me know what you think :)

nirfreak03 @ aol.com

Berry T said...

royalmilktea,
Sorry, but I would really prefer to swap this round.

nirfreak03,
sending you an email right now =)

royalmilktea said...

Okay! Well I also just wondered what it went for compared to the polishes you wanted to swap so I could have an idea. Since you said purchases were okay too I thought I'd ask about that. Like I said I'm new to this and would just like to have a figure in mind for the polish & shipping. I can get a hold of some of the Orly & China Glaze polishes you're wanting, so please send me an email if you're interested. I would love to know about Elianto Racing Green, and if you have an idea of how much shipping etc. is. Thank you!

My email is vg_saki04@hotmail.com :)

Mel said...

Hi, how much would it be for the American Apparel only?

whateverrr-.-@hotmail.com

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB