Sunday, July 24, 2011

Ottie #17 Glam Viridian

I apologise for the short hiatus.
Have been busy with work as well as getting stuff for my friend's wedding.
In fact, I almost had no time to do my nails for her wedding!


Today I have for you Ottie #17 Glam Viridian.
Ottie is a Korean brand,
one that is probably less well-known as compared to Etude House.
But Ottie has some polishes that are pretty awesome.


2 coats + 1 coat Poshe TC


I first stumbled across this brand in a hole-in-the-wall beauty store.
For readers in Sg,
you can find this brand at Beauty Language (a chain of beauty store)


And from what I can find out from google,
it seems like Ottie belongs to the same company that gives us Missha.


I love how this one sparkles in the sun.
It attracted compliments from some of my colleagues too
and one of them has even staked a claim to borrow it in future to match one of her dresses in the same hue.


lol.
I took many pics of this one,
and couldn't decide which ones to delete.
So they're all posted here


Plus although there's pretty mirco glitter in this one,
removal was easily done with the foil method.
I don't know about you guys,
but there are some glitter polishes I find still difficult to remove even with foil.


Love this one.
Thought of purging it initially,
but I guess not afterall.

2 comments:

rmcandlelight (nailsbeautiqued) said...

That polish is too beautiful to purge :)

Berry T said...

hahaha! ITA! Its safe from the purge box =)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB