Sunday, July 3, 2011

OPI Dim Sum Plum

Scheduled post!
I'm on my way to Hong Kong by now!
But no worries, I've scheduled some posts till I get back!
Just don't expect any replies to comments or emails during this period =)


I thought since I was headed to HK,
it would be really apt to spotlight those OPIs from the HK collex.
This one here is Dim Sum Plum


2 gorgeous coats + 1 coat Poshe TC


I keep wondering if I should get the proper sized bottle for this instead of the mini.
I love this one as a pedi colour too.


The only thing that's holding me back is the tons of polishes I have.
And the fact that I have yet to even finish using ONE bottle.
Minis included.

Oh. And I'm definitely going to treat myself to yummy dim sum while I'm there.
In fact, I'm looking forward to gorging myself out!
Diet be damned!

3 comments:

Stef said...

Dim Sum Plum is gorgeous on you! Have fun in Hong Kong!

Nail Designs xox said...

I love this color, and so cute that you did this one from the HK colection cause you're going there lol.

Berry T said...

Thank you Stef! I enjoyed myself & would probably go back again one day :)

Nail Designs xox,
Heh. I kinda thought it apt to showcase the HK OPIs ;)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB