Sunday, July 10, 2011

Kleancolor Chunky Holo Teal over OPI Jade is the New Black

All right! I'm offically back in Sg!
But still a quickie post,
cos I have tons to catch up

Here's the mani I sported half of my HK trip,


2 coats of Kleancolor Chunky Holo Teal over 2 coats of OPI Jade is the New Black +
1 coat OPI Rapidry TC


I brought the Kleancolor along to refresh my JitNB mani,
which I completely forgot to take pics of.
But nevermind,
JitNB (also from the OPI HK collex) is such an awesome green,
its one that I don't mind wearing repeatedly.
I'm sure I'll get the pics later =)


I have to say though,
this combi is GORGEOUOS.
I got distracted a few times while wandering around in the scorching sun in HK.

6 comments:

Kayleigh said...

These two are a match made in heaven! It's funny that you wore a colour from the HK collection when you were going to HK ^^ This idea popped into my head too before I went to holiday.

Kimberly said...

Better than mermaid skin! Love it!

Berry T said...

Kayleigh,
I just thought it apt to wear one from the HK collex ;)

Kimberly,
It looks awesome all right! I like the way you described it! 'better than mermaid skin' for sure!

Persnickety Polish said...

So pretty! Something about that color combination makes me think of Marie Antoinette-style Rococo fabrics! :-)

peripatetic33 said...

ooooooh aaaaah

Berry T said...

Pernickety Polish,
oooo... now that you mentioned it, I can totally visualise it too!

peripatetic33,
I know gal! I was like this o.O when I first saw it in the sun too!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB