Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Holika Holika #18


All right, there actually is a name to this one.
I wrote it down when I bought it in the shop,
but for the life of me,
I have no idea where I put that piece of paper.
So for now, its just the number till I get back to the shop to check it out.


2 gorgeous coats + 1 coat Poshe TC


Holika Holika is another less known Korean brand.
It just recently reached our Singapore shores.
You can find it at Wisma Atria #B1-64


I took too many pictures.
Defnitely don't own another dupe to this gold-green beauty.
I'll just let the pictures do the work.








Definitely going into my Top 20

8 comments:

Laura @ Sawan-Heaven said...

That is beautiful!! The bottle is so cool too.

Berry T said...

It's really gorgeous isn't it!!!

Noelie said...

That's really beautiful and the bottle is incredible!

Berry T said...

It's amazing right? I'm gonna go back to check out their other polishes!

rmcandlelight (nailsbeautiqued) said...

This polish is so beautful! I don't think I've seen any like it :)

coloredglass said...

This looks gorgeous! How much did this polish cost?

Minty said...

That is so beautiful. I love the shimmer.

Berry T said...

lol. Everyone agrees that this is a beauty :)
I'm going to try to get another bottle to I clue as prize for the upcoming giveaway! I really do wanna share the love for this one!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB