Monday, July 25, 2011

Essie Lolipop


Essie Lolipop.
And erm... definitely nothing oriental about this one.
Just one that I grabbed to match the killa-red heels I wore for my friend's wedding.


2 coats + 1 coat Poshe TC
I just combined 2 half bottles of Poshe together,
so this would be my to-go TC for a while to come.


I had originally planned nail art,
but didn't have the time to execute it.
In fact, I didn't even have the time to change my pedi!
The whole mani took me 5 minutes and I was outta the door.


So it was just nail art sticker for an accent nail.
Regretted it though after.
Probably cos I was rushing,
I didn't adhere it properly,
so it looked as though the poor sticker was hanging on for dear life


That aside, I loved the mani choice.
I don't generally gravitate towards red polishes,
but when I do, its usually when I wanna feel diva-like.
There's something about awesome killa-red polishes that brings that out in me.


And Essie Lolipop was just one of those.
I saw several ladies who sported red polishes too at the wedding.
But I just felt mine was the prettiest =P


Indoor shot

2 comments:

rmcandlelight (nailsbeautiqued) said...

very pretty red :)

Berry T said...

thank you!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB